Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day...to me??

It was kinda weird being on the other end of a Happy Father's Day greeting. I worked all day Sunday and pretty much everybody knows that I'm gonna be a dad in a couple months. I wasn't quite expecting it, but I really like the sound of it. Even though we already have Lucy, and as much as I consider her a daughter like no other, I definitely feel a real change on the horizon. With only about two months until the little arrives on the scene, I feel kinda like I did before Courtney and I got married. Ya know, where you something life-changing is about to happen. I just hope it'll be as fun and rewarding as the that rite of passage.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy and I were talking about you on Fathers Day, that this is your last Fathers Day to NOT be a dad. Truth is, you deserve all that is coming your way. I can assure you that there will be some bumps along the way, but you will have an AMAZING son because YOU ARE an amazing son. We are so very proud of you and look forward to seeing the first guy of our next generation. See you in a couple of days, Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change