Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Busting Out


As previously mentioned in multiple blog posts, Max is a mover (I think he gets that from me). I will be reminded of his jabs and kicks for forever.

In case you haven't had the chance to see my belly jiggle with Max's crazy movements, I finally captured it on film. Keep in mind this is just a short clip of what happens every day at multiple times. As our doctor keeps reminding me ... strong kicks = healthy baby. So keep moving Maximus because your mommy wants a healthy baby boy come mid-August.

*Video warning: As my brother in law has informed me, seeing my belly move like that is a little creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change