Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Doctor Appointment @ 33 weeks

Had my normal check up today. Everything is all good. The doc says that Max is still head down. Earlier this weekend, I thought he may have moved because I had two large lumps on either side of my belly. Doc says that he could move for another 3 weeks but that he is currently head down with a butt on one side and his feet on the other so that is probably what I felt. The best part was he showed me how I could push on my belly and identify it later if I wanted to do it at home. I can't wait to show Tyler!
I really believe Max has made this pregnancy so easy on me, now if he could make the delivery just as peachy then I would be the luckiest. *Fingers crossed*

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change