Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gulf Coast is all about the Fooood

Tyler and myself spent the better part of the weekend eating. And the Gulf Coast did not let us down. I believe Max enjoyed every bite as well. Below is a summary of all the great fixins' we stuffed into our bellies. Lucky for me I wear pregnancy pants so I could store a little more than Tyler. I think I put away enough to hold me over for the next few weeks. Luckily, mom and Cathy are coming into town in 2 weeks and can bring more fresh tomatoes and Chilton County peaches to hold me over.

1 comment:

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change