Monday, June 27, 2011

Baby gifts galore!

Tyler and I have been so blessed to have such amazing friends and family members that have helped us prepare for the arrival of Mr. Max. This past month we had 2 baby showers. The first was back in Alabama and was hosted by the Holbein women. And this past weekend I had my Dallas shower which was hosted by my good friends Sarah, Jessica, and Courtney S.

We were also blessed to have both moms and Aunt Bobbi Sue help out with the nursery. With their help and all the amazing gifts that are so greatly appreciated, I am able to finally say that we are even closer to being ready for our little man. Laura also stopped by on Sunday to help me assemble (okay, she did most of the work while I watched) the elephant rocker. She also helped decorate all the shelves below in the picture.
We just have a few more items to decide on and the nursery will be complete.
Stay tuned for more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change