Thursday, April 5, 2012

Breaking New Ground

...Because Breaking New Gums just didn't sound right for a title. Max has his first tooth coming in.  Last Friday, when I was on my lunchbreak on my job in New Orleans, I was FaceTime-ing with Nicole and Max like I usually do and near the end of the conversation she felt a little something new in his mouth when he attempted to devour her finger.  He's been dealing with it surprisingly well.

If you look really hard, you can see it on his bottom gum.
I'm back at the house until this Tuesday, so it's been fun to spend real face time with him.  I was gone for two weeks and I feel like he grew up so much.  When I left, he was basically eating one little cube of food per meal, so that's what I gave him just the other day.  When I couldn't get him to stop crying, Courtney realized that I was feeding him like a prisoner.  He's up to three now.  Oops.  I hope I'm not that bad after my next trip out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change