Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pseudo Sabbatical

Today is going to be my last day of work for a few weeks. At least that's what I keep telling myself. I figure there's plenty of time to work the rest of my life, so I'll take this time to focus on what's seemingly more important. Courtney may be satisfied with telling her boss that she's going home at 3:30pm every day, but when you have no boss you can just not go.

I'm not sure exactly what I'll do. We've painted Max's room, got the crib, assembled countless swings and swing-like non-swings. We do have a carseat that needs to be installed. I think I can handle that. Maybe I'll find some YouTube videos on how to raise a kid or something.


A typical day in the life of a location sound mixer could have me occupied for 10-15 hours. It'll be much easier to not have to replace myself at the last minute. And what better show to leave on than a story about falling prey to parasites!? Check out Monster Inside Me on Animal Planet. And since I try to include at least one photo in each post, here's Lucy sunbathing on our back patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change