Sunday, August 14, 2011

Due Date ... came and went

Well, August 13th has come and gone with no Max.  I did suspect that Max would take his time like his father.  It feels as though I have been waiting for an eternity but I think that is just because I have been home on bed rest.  The following article within FitPregnancy reminds me that counting down to your due date is a bad idea.
  • First time moms, if left alone to go into labor naturally tend to be pregnant for about 41 weeks and 1 day.  Women who’ve had babies before tend to deliver around 40 weeks and 3 days. Only about 10% of women go longer than 42 weeks.  That’s average.
So I guess I have one more week and a day (if we go by the average) ...

One thing I am sure of ...  Max WILL come (just at his own time) and we will be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change