Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Enjoying just the 3 of us

My new favorite photo ... My boys plus a special Ellie the Elephant. Camille decided not to grace us with her presence yesterday on her official due date but I'm starting today optimistic that it's just more time for us to celebrate being a family of 3 (plus Lucy). 

For a little added information, my unofficial due date is April 10th based on my math but my doctor wanted to meet me in the middle at April 8th so Camille might actually be on time or she could fly past that date as well like her brother. We will just have to wait and see ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change