Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekends

We love weekends at our house. Sleeping in and snuggling in the king size bed. Max is such a morning baby and wakes up so happy to start the day. Lucky for mommy, he is content to just sit in the bed and babble to Lucy or myself. I feel like he won't be content for too many more weekends because once he can crawl there will be no stopping him.



Lucy is not a morning dog and is not a fan of the babbling baby that likes to smack her on the head in the morning. But she loves us too much to leave the bed. Sometimes I think Lucy just needs a big cup of coffee like mommy.

Hope you had a great lazy weekend like us.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change