Friday, September 23, 2011

Travelling the Southeast

We weren't quite sure of how the new family would travel once we actually got on the road.  Lucy has always had the whole backseat, and she used every bit of that real estate to go from window to window to keep an eye on everything outside the car.  With Max and a parent now taking up the backseat, Lucy has been demoted (or promoted, depending on how you look at it) to the trunk.  On top of that, she still has to share that space with Max's stroller and other junk.  She's actually done pretty well with it though.  Her main priority is to make sure she's in the car so she doesn't get left.  She's always the first one in and the first one out.  Max is a pretty good rider.  He just sleeps 90% of the time and poops the other 10%.  Very little crying and very little playing.  So we made it to our destinations a little quicker than we anticipated, which was great.  More playtime for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change