Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tile complete

Tyler and I went to the house this weekend to see the tile completed. We were happy with our choices and can't wait to see the rest of the kitchen come together. I posted the first photo because it was the only room that didn't have cardboard covering the tile. It is our pantry and one of my favorite things about our floorplan. The tile in this photo is throughout our downstairs hall, kitchen, powder bath, and laundry room. The second photo is our laundry room. Tyler and I had additional cabinets put in for additional storage. I have learned by living in tiny apartments that more storage is always better.
I also was able to take a better photo of our railing upstairs and I hope that everyone likes it. When Tyler and I walked through the model home , I fell in love with the iron posts and so did Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change