Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cabinets and Fireplace Complete

Today I was in the 'hood, so I figured I go by and check out the progress, even though we were there last weekend. To my surprise, nearly all the painting is complete, a fireplace was constructed and all the cabinets were in place throughout the house. The tile on the wall was also in place in the upstairs bathroom. In the photo to the left, you can see some tile down in the kitchen. Some workers were actually there working on the floor tile on the first floor. One guy was making haste in the kitchen whilst some chick was in the WC, working of course. And some time over the past couple of days, someone decided to build a fireplace. It looks like the tile will be complete within a couple of days and then the counters will soon follow. Also, the concrete will be poured either this Friday or Monday. So all is well, although I did notice something a little off with the design of the driveway, but I'll save that for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change