Friday, October 31, 2014

Half Birthday for Camille

Our baby girl is 6 months old. Since I am behind on my blog posts, I get to update you on how well Camille is into eating solids and grabbing at all non-toy items. This girl keeps us on our toes.

Camille took a little bit of time to get convinced that solid food was what all the cool kids eat. She was not a fan of the rice cereal at first and her expression was priceless every time the spoon entered her mouth. I mixed it with breastmilk so it shouldn't have tasted so bad but Camille wasn't having it. And when Camille isn't having it, the whole neighborhood knows! That girl is opinionated and vocal (like her momma). We then introduced butternut squash, bananas, avocados, and peas to her list. Bananas are her favorite like her brother. And Max isn't too thrilled that another member in the house is depleting his banana stock. 

The conversation went like this ... 
Max: I want a banana today
Mommy: Oh, we are all out. Mommy will get some at the store
Max: No, I saw some yesterday
Mommy: Yes, but Camille ate it
Max: What?! That's Max food. I want a banana now! Why did Camille have to eat my banana?
Mommy: It's everyone's bananas
Max: Why?

And that sums up where we are in Max's life stage ... The dreaded WHY that gets asked 20+ times a day. 



Here are a few photos from Camille's pediatrician appointment on the 17th:
It's my birthday, I get to destroy paper!
Take that paper
Now I will swim in a sea of paper
Mmmm, paper




No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change