Monday, July 28, 2014

Wienermobile

Errands with mommy aren't too bad when you get to see the Oscar Mayer  Wienermobile up close and personal. We stopped by the grocer (2nd grocer of the day, to be exact) and there it was at the entrance. We didn't even make it all the way into the parking lot when Max began to squeal in excitement. I know he had zero clue what it was but he knew it looked like fun. My friend Kate reminded me that I've seen the Wienermobile a few times in my life, let's call that luck or maybe it just stalks me.

Max became a bit disappointed when he realized it was just a bonafide trophy vehicle for picture taking thus his face of excitement below. He perked up though when he got the infamous whistle. 
With the TX heat on him, he was a hot dog/boy

They also gave us a sticker which I very lightly placed on his back without him knowing. It was great to see him surprised by people asking if he saw the Wienermobile. He was definitely a bit confused and gave the whole "how did you know" look when people asked. And his look could have easily been "are you referring to that weird car I couldn't touch at the grocery store?" 
Sneaky Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change