Friday, December 16, 2011

The good life ...

Ms. Nicole sent me the following photo yesterday. Without even reading her email, I knew what my boy was saying ... "Next book please, I'm done with this one."



Since Day 1, Max liked variety and a change of view, position, you name it. And he politely gives you about 60 seconds before his grumbling turns into a full on cry. My mom says he gets his temper from me but I think it is the fiery red head in him! So when max gives you this look and follows it with a fussy grumble then you KNOW he is done/disinterested and it is time to move on.

~Courtney

Location:Dallas,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change