Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wake Up!

We've had fun with Max over the past month or so.  He's gotten into advanced baby techniques, such as keeping his head afloat, not crying for no reason, and staring at things farther than 1 foot away, and jamming out to They Might Be Giants.  He still acknowledges his hero/real father, Cardboard Saban, and still enjoys violent and loud movies.  With work consuming most of my time since I started back, and especially now that I started the second season of Big Rich Texas earlier this month (please don't watch it), I struggle to find any quality time.  I do usually get a couple days off each week, but never on the weekends.  So it's just me babysitting and trying to get random things done around the house.  Most recently I finished putting up our TVs outside and changed out our leaking garbage disposal.  And perhaps most importantly, got some updated pictures of Max.  More to come. 



Courtney snagged this one of Max staring away in his room

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change