Saturday, February 5, 2011

Let the 2nd Trimester begin

Everyone says the 2nd Trimester is the best and I could already tell that it was going to be. The last few weeks I have been feeling normal (as normal as I can to have a rumbling tummy, hunger almost 24 hours a day, and tossing/turning in the night to get comfortable.) So today officially marks the first day of week 13 (The Second Trimester)! I guess I have been really looking forward to saying "sayonara" to nausea and my crappy energy levels, because my body played a cruel joke on me last night. Yes ... I spent my last night of the 1st Trimester hovered over a toilet. I've officially learned that everyday is a new day with pregnancy (I guess it is preparing me for having kids where nothing is planned or expected). Feeling great today ... bring on the weekend!

Courtney

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you spent last night over the toilet. It sounds like the first trimester was wanting to leave an impression on you. Or, it could have been all the yellow snow cones Lucy's been making you!

    Welcome Trimester 2... bring on the energy and baby belly!

    Love you guys!
    Rebecca and Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you will feel great during the 2nd trimester. You are looking great, too!

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change