Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bed time = favorite time

When I dreamed of what my life with kids would be, it almost always included a snap shot of all of us giggling in the sheets, reading stories, and enjoying each other after a long day. Well my dream is a reality and it's even better than I could have imagined. Our family loves bed time with its story time and kisses galore. When I was pregnant with Camille, her most active movements occurred at storytime when her big brother was talking and touching my belly as we squeezed together in the glider. Today, Max's giddy excitement for story time gets Camille equally excited and she is quick to climb his little red stairs trying her hardest to get into his big boy bed. 

1 comment:

  1. the two cutest and most loving kids on this earth, we are all so lucky to have them start the next generation of our cherished family.

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change