Friday, August 24, 2012

Mr. One-derful

I'm pretty great.
I can't believe it has been one full year.  Maximus Alexander was born at 11:19am on August 24, 2011.  Last year at this time, Tyler and I were chillin' at the hospital about to have our world turned upside down. 
Soon-to-be Parents without a clue.
Lucky for us this little guy is the best!  I am truly blessed to have such an easy going child that is such a ham.  He brings a smile upon my face every single day, just like his daddy.
Laughing it up, so a little blurry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change