Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Still on the road...

His favorite activity is turning on the faucet.
...but I'm always close to home. Courtney keeps me updated with regular FaceTime dates and photos of the kids. The next episode of my show takes me from Los Angeles, CA to Newark, NJ, so I tricked my line producer to let me stay the night in Dallas in order to see Courtney, Max, and Lucy; even if only for a few hours. I just landed in Joyzee, where this will be the beginning of my last episode of Catfish. After that, I'll start immediately on Big Rich Texas in Dallas. It'll be nice to be working in DFW for a while. Below are a few samples of the kind of pictures that keep me sane while away from my family.


Bathtime!

He always seems to be naked.

It's not a mess, it's art.

Another semi-naked eating shot

Brother and Sister sitting side by side

A typical "work smart, not hard" moment

Feeding the vacuum cleaner

And then there's this video that I got today. Very exciting!

1 comment:

  1. He looks so happy to be walking with that thing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment, type your message here and then click the very bottom of the "Post Comment" button below. I think there's a glitch in their system and you have to be sure to hover over the button in a very specific spot and it'll change